Eventbrite is bringing innovative products and a fresh approach to an industry with entrenched interests and diverse competition. With the recent acquisition of Ticketscript, we are on our way to become the global marketplace for events. You can make a difference. As a Strategic Account Manager, you’ll develop relationships with our existing top tier clients, ensure their ongoing success on Eventbrite’s platform and be the primary contact for renewal negotiations. Amongst others, Emerce, Ahold -Delhaise, Dekmantel, Erasmus universiteit Rotterdam, MECC Maastricht, Kingsland, Dutch Design Week, Q-music and many, many more. Account Managers must be advocates for our customers, adept problem solvers, and skillful relationship managers in order to ensure that we are driving the worlds premier experiences for our customers and building long lasting partnerships.
What makes Account Management at Eventbrite so exciting? Our horizontal platform means no one conversation with a client is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. You will draw from a wide variety of tools, and extensive product offerings. The team works together cross-functionally to create exceptional experiences for our valued partners, and ensure the longevity of our most valuable partnerships. We’re consultative experts, and we train and invest in our smart and goal-oriented team to grow their careers here at Eventbrite.
We are looking for someone with Account Management experience in the technology industry, preferably in a SaaS environment. You will bring your experience to be a strategic business partner for our largest corporate and registration clients in the Dutch market. Working cross-functionally with other Eventbrite internal teams, you will provide strategic support to Eventbrite’s customers. You will partner during the implementation of the Eventbrite product, and you will manage ongoing communication with Eventbrite's most complex accounts. Building high-level relationships focused on service and engagement, Account Managers are valued partners in ensuring the long-term success of Eventbrite’s customers. This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite's Dutch business development efforts across our key categories.
- Use your experience in the technology industry to be a strategic business partner for our and or corporate and registration clients, ensuring their events are successful on our platform.
- Drive successful experiences for our customers with an emphasis on strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and analytical decision making
- Build and maintain valued relationships with customers to ultimately drive client revenue and ensure retention
- Leverage knowledge of the Eventbrite platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support
- Work cross functionally with our Field Operations, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to manage tactical and on-site needs for organizer events
- Articulate and position the value Eventbrite drives for our customers (with a focus on proven success and ROI) through consistent measurement, reporting, and check-ins
- Manage all renewal, contract re-negotiation, and upsell opportunities for customers
- Actively help tell the Eventbrite story through thought leadership contributions, including case studies, client success stories, and other marketing materials
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Must hold a driver’s license
- 3-5 years experience in Client Success Management and/or Account Management preferably within a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and fostering meaningful client engagements
- Strong organization skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organization
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a creative make-it-happen spirit
- Experience using CRM software (preferably Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.