Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
Eventbrite has provided an event management solution to event organizers across the globe for over 10 years, and the Netherlands is one of our core markets. With our fast-growing, motivated and entrepreneurial team, we want to further expand our business in The Netherlands. The local team is the driving force behind our growth strategy in The Netherlands. It consists of business development, account management, field operations and marketing.
Our plans for the Dutch market are ambitious. The Netherlands is one of the most exciting markets in the world, and we see tremendous growth potential for Eventbrite. Through our acquisition of Ticketscript, we are moving forward combining our experience in the Dutch market as a dominant player in the music industry with a large commercial team poised to tackle the B2B market. Combining the forces of our experienced team and the state of the art software platform of Eventbrite forms the perfect foundation on which to navigate into new vertical markets in The Netherlands.
As the Head of Business Development, you will join and lead a dynamic team that drives our Dutch Business Development practices. You will report into the Country Director Netherlands, and work closely with the Director of Business Development, Europe. You will help your team build and progress their pipeline, develop and fine-tune business development strategy, create and execute on business success metrics and keep a constant analytical view on the results in order to push your team to beat their targets.
- - Manage and expand the Amsterdam-based team of Business Development Managers and Business Development Representatives
- - Own the overall success of the team by leading the team meetings and weekly progress meetings
- - Be responsible for driving performance, ensuring a strong pipeline of prospective clients and analysing progress on large deals
- - Identify team skill gaps and develop improvement plans on areas where improvement is necessary
- - Be actively involved in the largest prospects of the team, guiding the preparation of proposals, pitch presentations and quotas
- - Constantly monitor and analyse all sales KPI’s via Salesforce and become an expert on Salesforce data management at Eventbrite
- - Train yourself and your teams on using the multiple software packages which help your teams realizing their goals
- - Be responsible for regular reporting to (senior) management on the success of your team and act as the liaison between the team and company leadership
- - Manage the individual performance of the BDM’s and BDR’s to help grow their skillsets. By coaching on procedure, technique, and pipeline management, you will ensure career progression and job satisfaction for your team of Britelings.
THE SKILL SET
- - A proven track record of closing enterprise level deals and Business Development success within the SaaS, Technology, B2B or Ticketing sector
- - 5+ years experience in a Business Development Leadership / Management role
- - Knowledge of our main target markets music and registration / B2B events
- - Experience in exceeding team and individual targets
- - Experience in executing on metrics and quotas, and a track record of over-performance
- - Analytical ability to understand and report weekly and monthly team performance to company leadership
- - Excellent written, oral and numeracy skills are essential
- - Strong interpersonal and organisational abilities
- - Enough technical knowledge to easily master new softwares
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.