Are you fun, creative and organized? We’re seeking an experienced Event Coordinator to join our Marketing & Communications team on a full-time basis in Amsterdam. Your primary responsibility will be to research, plan and prepare for local and global events, corporate receptions, and a broad range of activities related to the business.You’ll report to the Head of Marketing and Communications and will align closely with our brand, being active in all aspects of our event-related communications.
- Managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to
- Planning events and overseeing the process to conclusion, including preparation, planning, the event itself and aftermath; all while being budget-aware
- Coordinating details of events, including conferences, business trips, company outings, company trips, clients receptions, parties, trade shows, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events and more
- Booking venues and negotiate fees
- Finding the best suppliers and negotiating deals
- Defining the Advidi brand through our event presence
- Being present at most events to ensure everything goes smoothly
- Communicating event details with employees and preparing them for the event.
- Coming up with creative concepts for event enhancement, including menus, music, venues, activities, party themes, locations, branding, etc.
- Travelling to on-site inspections and project managing events
- Hiring and supervising staff
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Skilled in project management
- Outstanding communications and negotiation skills
- Fast problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of the local market preferred
- 2-3 years of job experience
- Customer/stakeholder satisfaction oriented
Advidi and you:
We’re one of the leading affiliate marketing networks in the world. Our clients are located in more than 140 countries, and that means travel and events are a huge part of our day-to-day. Whether we’re meeting partners locally, representing our brand at one of the leading affiliate marketing conferences or hosting a party across the globe, we need someone who will take on the responsibility of representing us with consistently outstanding results.
We have a unique working culture, and the events you’ll be planning are a big part of that. Our office is centrally located near Westerpark and encourages a friendly, comfortable, outgoing vibe. We throw events for colleagues and clients alike, and perfect events are an integral aspect of our company identity.
Note - specific industry knowledge is not required. Just awesome event planning skills!
What we offer:
In addition to the exciting on-the-job learning and warm, welcoming environment, we offer:
-A competitive salary (based on experience)
-Office chef who makes healthy gourmet meals each day
-A positive working environment that encourages professional development
-Open, transparent discussions about what’s possible within our company
-Encouragement as you assimilate into our culture and assert yourself as a valuable member of our team
-Foosball, darts, football field, basketball court
-Blowout trimester parties and monthly team events
- Awesome yearly company trip (that you’ll get to organize!)
-Company-sponsored Dutch lessons
-Gym membership and the ability to work out during office hours
How to apply:
Sound like the right role for you?
Apply right away via the online application form by pressing the button below!